Friday, July 30, 2010

Some Dusty...

Ok, so July hasn't been a fantastic month but August is around the corner, I know its going to be busy (again) but lets hope its a good one!!!!!!

Didn't get much scrapping done but I did get to do the 2 challenges up at Dusty Attic, there is some awsome prizes to be won and the work there is amazing! So pop around and have a peak, you can click on their blinkie on the side of my blog. I really do need to learn how to post a link here???
The first is a sketch challenge...



The next challenge was to scrap your scrapping spot, here is mine....







The DA gate opens up and in there you will find my pics. Someone said my little room and yes it is little, its the veranda that was enclosed in for me and I am supposed to get half for me and the other half for DH but I think I am slowly taking over! Oh, getting off track here....anyway said it was clean and organised, well I took the pics while it was messy.....LOL. I had to be honest, didn't I?? The plastic containers is because we have a huge amount of dust where I stay so this way everything is protected and I can see it easily. If anyone has some storage or handy scraproom tips, I would love to hear???

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts, Colleen! I especially love the Bliss layout. What a treasure to open those gates and see your scrappy goodies! Thanks so much for your lovely compliments - it means alot xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, Colleen, This layout is so beautiful! I love the monotone color and those gates are awesome!

    ReplyDelete