Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What a month!!!

I am still here but what a month we have had.......we have had family staying with us, DD's birthday, no internet connection for 3 weeks and a week fulled with doctors and hospitals!
All this happened the weekend of DD birthday party but we still went ahead (with some help from some friends!)so I thought I would share a pic of her cake, this is probably the only creative thing I got around to doing this month! A close up......



Sorry about the dodgy pic but it was a hectic time, I had a look and this was the best :(
So nothing on the scrappy side, started two LO's but haven't got around to finishing them so I thought I would share a LO I did last month using Bo Bunny Petal Pushers.

I have alot of scrapping goodness to play with from Nicole at Scrapbookingstock, so I can't wait for the weekend. Scrapbookingstock are celebrating their first birthday and have an awsome month planned so pop over and join in the fun and specials!!!!

Will be back with a LO to share, take care!!!

1 comment: