Saturday, April 23, 2011

Another Card :)

I am in a bit of a card making mood or should I say colouring with my Copics!!! So I have another card to share with you today, I have made it for someone very special who was just been given some bad medical news. Unfortunately we live so far apart and it really is horrible not being around at times like this so this card is for her, 'Hope'!!



I have used this sweet little image from Tickled Pink Stamps and I am going to enter her in their Challenge #16 - Spring. I coloured her with my Copics (of course!), used Basic Grey Curio papers and embellies, some lace and Prima flowers.

A little toot to share with you today over here.

Thank you for popping by and for your lovely comments, hope you are eating lots of chocolate this weekend..........LOL!!!

8 comments:

  1. Firstly well done on the honourable mention! THATS fantastic! And these cards are just delish...KEEP THEM COMING! Hope you have a lovely Easter Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Colleen!! And CONGRATS on your honourable mention. Such a sweet LO and I love that G45 paper range!! Hope Mr E Bunny comes hopping your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous absolutely gorgeous and colouring is amazing and using some of my favourite papers. Thanks for joining us at TPSChallenges this week!

    Hugs,
    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww, what a sweet image. Your coloring is amazing and your choice of BG Curio and embellies is perfect. Congrats on the shout out over at Get Shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice, so lovely! Love the bouquet and the butterflies...
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tickled Pink stamps.
    Hugs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sweet! Love the soft colours and the embellishments!

    Thanks for joining us this week at TPSC!

    / Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!!! Your colouring is exquisite and your choice of flowers and papers is beautiful. I love the butterflies ... Too cute!
    Big smiles to you
    :D Kylie :D

    ReplyDelete