Saturday, April 2, 2011

A New Month.....

I always enjoy the start of every month with all the new inspiring challenges and then there is of course the release of new kits!!!!! Once again I couldn't pick a fave from Lime Tart, the kits are all gorgeous :)

I will be playing with the A la Tarte this month, isn't that doily stamp just gorgeous?


The Full Tart is bright and pretty with the pink but so yummy for boys too with the greens, browns and turquoise.


I love the colours of the Half Tart, so you see why I can't pick a fave :)


I have to share with you I was the lucky one to win the gorgeous Kylie's blog candy and her work is soooo gorgeous so pop on over and have a peak. **Big Thank You Kylie** I hope you are all having a fab weekend, I will be back soon with something creative to share, thanks for popping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment