Monday, September 19, 2011

Lime Tart September Gallery

Last week Lime Tart's gallery went up and I didn't share it with you, sorry!! You definately won't be dissappointed, so pop on over here and have a peek.

I got to play with the Half Tart and its another stunning kit! First up are my cards.









I will be back with some pics of my layouts and be quick if you would like a kit they sell out very fast plus you will love the Full Tart and A la Tarte kits. Thank you for popping by and for your lovely comments!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW WOW WOW!!!! I just so want to reach out and touch those cards...stunning work! Love the layers! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards Colleen.. ADORE all the hand cut elements and beautiful colours!! :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just beautiful!! So special.... so much detail! Love them! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh!! Colleen these are beautiful. Did you hand cut all of those little flowers on the first one?!! Amazing work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are stunning Colleen! Love the layers and great design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! I LOVE what you did on the first card - what a lot of work but totally worth it! Amazing! I love both cards heaps! Awesome work here! :D

    ReplyDelete