Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WW1 - Miracle

Its been such a long time since I played along at WW1 and it was so nice to do one of their challenges again. This month (I am on time.....lol)the theme was white+pale pink+journalling on photo. Here is my layout.



This is my DD when she was just born, this layout is about her being my miracle. I had a long and difficult labour with complications and she was born by emergency caesar. We are so blessed and grateful that she is healthy and when I finally heard her cry it was such a relief and an amazing feeling. I will someday do another layout about her birth with more details but it will be private journalling ;) So she can know just how special she is! And some close ups....





I nearly went the whole day thinking it was Tuesday!!!! OMG....how did I do that? But at least the weekend is going to come sooner for me :) Thank you for popping by and for your lovely comments.

3 comments:

  1. This is just the sweetest, prettiest layout Colleen. I absolutely love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty layout! I love all the different pink pps you have used and the use of circles - you sure have a way with circles! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout! Love your various tones of pink, your clusters & circles! :)

    ReplyDelete