Friday, August 10, 2012

Lime Tart - August

This month's Full Tart is perfect for birthdays! I have been having heaps of fun with this kit, here are some pics.


The kit included some paper bags but I have kept them for something special! So I dug through my stash and found a bigger paper bag for my gift.



And if you are not a singer, cut out the 'happy birthday' song from the patterned paper and make a personalised card.


And what is a birthday without cake? This kit is full of party images so it makes making cake toppers and flags simple and easy!!

And my darling girl has just celebrated her birthday, I can't believe how quickly the years fly by, 11 already and it just feels like the other day she was born!


Thank you for popping by and for your lovely comments, hope you have an awesome weekend!!!


1 comment:

  1. Love the doilies on your package Colleen! I have searched on Lime Tart and can't find what die you've used. Can you tell me what they are? Thanks Deeanne

    ReplyDelete