Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lime Tart - July

I have been sitting in the dark for a couple of hours with the kids, there was a major power outage where I live. And oh my goodness when I went into town to get some food for the kids it was crazy busy!!!! I am obviously much happier to have power again - what would we do without it?!?!?!

I got to play with the gorgeous July A La Tarte from Lime Tart, it was beautiful with so many yummy elements to it. Tomorrow is the release of August's kits and if you keep your eye on the blog this week you will get to see lots of details and info on these kits - they are beautiful!!!

Ok, back to the pics of my July kit - A La Tarte.

The kit included a set of beautiful Unity stamps with gorgeous images and sentiments.


It also included a full pad Carte Bella 'Beautiful Moments' and the cover of the pad inspired this layout.



Even though the papers were 6x6 which are perfect for cards, you can still scrap layouts! Here is another layout, with a special note to my darling girl.


These embossed envelopes are stunning and perfect for hidden journalling.


Some bunting made from scraps and inspired by one of the patterned papers.


The heart and flowers have been stamped, fussy cut and added to the cluster of embellies.


I will be back with my cards and don't forget to have a look at August's new kits at Lime Tart - you won't be disappointed!

Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment