Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Lime Tart Fun!

Today has been so hot! Now that the kids are in bed I am sitting quietly with the aircon on and colouring with my Copics - such fun!

But I have realised I have done it again, its the last day of the month and I haven't posted all my pics from my Lime Tart kit this month so grab a cuppa, I have quite a bit to share. I got to play with the Half Tart and loved it, had heaps of messy fun and just loved the fresh colours.

I also had a go at a 8.5 x 12 inch layout using this months sketch and I enjoyed that to!


Some hand stitching, pearls, washi, twine and mini rose for a delicate touch.


My gorgeous girl all dressed up for her dance concert.


Another layout with some messy fun!


Can't believe my 'baby' girl turned 11 this year and growing up to be such a precious young lady.


A closer look at texture paste, gesso, distress stains, mist and some muslin for added texture.


Layers and layers of gorgeous patterned paper.


Fussy cut some flowers for beautiful clusters and great stress relief to!


Cards which were so easy to whip up as this kit is packed with lots of yummy bits and pieces.



And a lovely little tin that I have altered.


A view from the top :)

And a close up of the gorgeous selection of flowers - wish my garden looked like this!


If you got through my long post, thank you and thank you for your lovely comments. And November's kits are now available - they are stunning!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a fab creations, love everyone of them, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Love them all Colleen. :)

    ReplyDelete