Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cards.....

Lots of cards today with the gorgeous A La Tarte kit this month from Lime Tart.
 
First up, you know I love my layers so I had pop up some layers with 3D foam tape to create this lovely 3D rose - love this technique!
 
 
 Kept the design of the card pretty simple, placing emphasis on my rose.


Another matching card with a similar design.


And another to make a set :)


Another card, a little more details though and a gate fold card.


Close up, the yellow tag is made from a full 12 x 12 sheet of washi that is included in the kit!


View of the inside.


Such an easy card to make but the end result is gorgeous!


Thats it for tonight, short and sweet :) Life has been a bit busy with my hubby being sick and in hospital and life doesn't stop for these 'hiccups' along the way.............LOL. So I have a bit of catching up to do in pretty much everything and also blogging so I will see you all soon.

Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments!

1 comment:

  1. WOWZERS!!! all 4 of these Cards are Mind blowing GORGEOUS Colleen.... x

    ReplyDelete