Thursday, February 7, 2013

All For The Girls!!!!

This months release at Whiff of Joy is 'All For The Girls', you will have a hard time choosing because they are all gorgeous!

I have used 'Maya and Best Friend', isn't she lovely!


Ihave used WOJ Festive Occasions sentiment, WOJ Vintage Key Trio die, the stamped heart is WOJ from Hooray sentiment stamps, papers are MME The Sweetest Thing Honey, Wild Orchid flowers, lace and pearls from my stash.


And a close up.


I hope you enjoyed my first preview I shared with you today, I will be back again with another one and on the 11th is Whiff of Joy's Blog Hop, hope you can join us!

5 comments:

  1. Cuteness pure ! Love the cute little heart, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige kaart erg leuk met dat hondje.
    groetjes janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. See your grass looks fabulous! This is adorable, and I like the fresh springy feel all around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderfull card project, looks very lovely, wonderfull colours!!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete