Friday, February 22, 2013

'Love You'

The A La Tarte is full of romance but the combination of colours is one of my faves and I had this gorgeous photo of my youngest son I have been wanting to scrap for a while so I layered, inked, stitched and created this.


I used one of the heart stamps to randomly stamp on the vintage tag and finished it off with some button twine and a key and lock I fussy cut from the patterned paper.


Another heart, stamped in red for love :)


Strips of script washi tape and some distressed flags and button twine.


Deep in thought, my sweet boy.


Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

2 comments:

  1. Mooie kaart leuk met de foto er in verwerkt.
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The charm gives it the extra touch it needs, so lovely. Nice to see one of your kids. Have a fab weekend, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete